Thursday, July 8, 2010

Top Kiddie Quotes of the Day

ivan and hector

During an intense game of cops and robbers, Iván says this to his 5-year-old neighborhood bud Marcos when it's his turn to count while the others run:
"Ok so just count to 10 slow or to 100 fast. It's the same thing, you can pick."

Later in the day the neighborhood boys had a pickup game of soccer. During the post-game rehydration session (Madrid = hundreds of degrees, not kidding) there was talk about the World Cup. Naturally I was eagerly listening:

Ignacio (another 7 year old): "I think Spain had a game last night."
Iván: "Yeah I'm pretty sure they won."
Ignacio: "Oh yeah, that's what my Dad said. Who did they play against again?"
Iván: "It was Spain against some team called Villa."

I almost died. laughing, that is.

Here is the link to my facebook album of pictures from Paris, Vienna and Budapest for those of you who haven't already seen them...

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2033570&id=1120590434&l=55065dfe90




2 comments:

  1. hahaha I love little kid quotes
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Que divertidos sus comentarios! Son unos locos bajitos como decia Serrat(cantante espanol)
    mami

    ReplyDelete