Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Ode to the Zingare

Dearest Gypsies,

Why do you scare me so?
If you looked like Esmerelda, you wouldn't be my foe.

Your outfits match and so does your smell,
You might be related, but it's kinda hard to tell.

You're always together, but you never talk.
Sometimes you have headphones in, are you listening to Young Joc?

It freaks me out when in the window our eyes meet,
and then, without fail, we get off on the same street.

I wonder where you go, and what you guys do,
One day you'll turn around, and I might be following you.

Until that day comes, continue creeping a ton,
I'll for sure be seeing you late-night on Siena Bus #1.

Sincerely,

Gabriella

3 comments:

  1. hahaha yes!! I really wish we had gotten a glimpse of that creepy pair..

    ReplyDelete
  2. A classic! Are you really going to follow them before you leave? It might not be a good idea Gabster!

    ReplyDelete